Hump day for some, but for us it’s the day we like to impart some dry cleaning wisdom.
Today, we answer the question: why come to Reids of Henley for your specialist clothes cleaning?
Here’s 5 good reasons!
1) Dry cleaning protects the colour and brightness of your clothes – as well as being gentle too.
2) It’s all in the name, but no water is used so dry cleaning won’t run colours and shrink fabric.
3) We’re masters of science and use pretty complex procedures and super special stain removal chemicals.
4) We specialise in odour removal using a magic ozone cupboard.
5) We can ‘deep clean’ really tough stains. We can (to the best of our ability) dissolve the grease and oil your washing machine can’t.
#WednesdayWisdom #drycleaning #henleyonthames #marlow
Got the #mondayfeels ? Take a look at what you can send our way to ease your admin load…
“Tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love – the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in minature.” Andre Agassi 🎾
At Reids of Henley we concentrate on getting your Wimbledon whites, white!
We were so busy over the regatta / festival period that quite a big mile stone passed us by… the Reading Road shop in Henley on Thames is 25 years old! Can you believe it?
The last 25 years have been brilliant, and now we’re a quarter of a century old it only makes sense to do something pretty spectacular, like… open another store! Our brand spanking new premises will be open to all on Monday 11th September 2017.
You know what you like and how you like it when it comes to the laundering of your shirts. You might prefer them hung rather than folded. You might like them left unbuttoned so you can slip into them super quick. You might want your shirts packed individually, with a collar support. You see, our Shirt Service is totally bespoke and tailored to you – and the options are endless. We can go easy on the starch, and even use a softener instead. We can wash in bio / non-bio; you can even BYO (and we won’t charge corkage). The point is, all you have to do is ask. It will be done because there is no right or wrong way.
Shirts cost £3.05 each – and if time allows, can be ready on a Next Day Service.